As an Authorized Training Partner with VMEdu (VATP) and a SCRUMstudy® Certified Trainer (SCT™) Joe is offering Scrum workshops that
include Scrum certification exams from SCRUMstudy®, the global leader in Scrum & agile certification.
Contact Joe for delivery options and customized value-pricing for your team and organization.
Enabling organizational capability
Transformation coaching to accelerate excellence with agile, IT governance, metrics, and lean process improvement
- Authorized Training Partner with VMEdu and SCRUMstudy®. Certified Trainer for Scrum Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Scrum Developers, each including a certification exam.
- Internationally sought speaker, author, and leader in software development processes with a focus on agile transformation.
- Developer of the Transitioning to Agile and Essentials Skills for Scrum Success workshops attended by hundreds over the past four years.
- Recognized as an expert in software measurement and quality, and the transformation of teams, organizations, and executive leadership.
- Actively coaching agile teams (and their business partners) while advocating agile practices throughout the enterprise.
- SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer (SCT™) SCRUMstudy® (2016 - current)
- Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) SCRUMstudy® (2017 - current)
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) SCRUMstudy® (2013 - current)
- Certified SAFe® 4.0 Agilist (SA) Scaled Agile (2016 - current)
- Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) SCRUMstudy® (2016 - current)
- SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) SCRUMstudy® (2014 - current)
and more . . .
- CMMI Institute-certified Instructor for the Introduction to the CMMI® (2007 - 2016)
- Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt (LSS/BB) (Lockheed Martin) (2004 - 2012)
- Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) (1988 - current)
- Certified Function Point Counting Specialist (CFPS) (2001 - current)
- Certified Software Measurement Specialist (CSMS) (2006 - current)
© 1993 - 2017, Joe Schofield